JASEM: Just Another Shooter with Electronic Music review
Published & copyrighted by Stas Shostak
All trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Do you need any reason to shoot your enemies in game? Because JASEM doesn't give you one - just you, your weapons, crazy beats and enemies. And you need to shoot every one of them, and it's up to you to make it the most hilarious and explosive way.
So, JASEM: Just Another Shooter With Electronic music - is:
- Whirlwind gameplay;
- Gunfight non-stop;
- Fighting enemies, no dancing around their slow bullets;
- Juicy low-poly effects;
- Crazy physics - you can do improvized stealth or create shortcuts;
- Epic Bosses;
- No story, narrative and even texts at all (except of seizure warning, because, you know, if you know the way of warning about it with no text, pls let me know).
Taking into account the last item, here is the perfect place for game credits:
- Game design, programming, bugs creation and a lot of stuff you don't want to know about - Stas Shostak;
- Music: Ira Lobanok;
- 3D-models: Aleksandr Palmov;
- Testing, creative help, insulting of devs and other invaluable help - Max Efimov, Sergey Mozharovskiy and other awesome guys.
250 MB available space